With best size and weight to solar power ratio, Zamp Solar's USP1003 180-watt portable solar system, with Grade-A monocrystalline solar cells, can safely charge or maintain 6 different types of batteries - AGM, GEL, lead acid (WET), Calcium, LTO and LiFeP04. Charge any 12-volt battery or 12-volt battery bank with this compact solar charging system. Expect up to 1080-watts or 60-amps of charging in a typical 6 hour day. Each portable is ready to connect right out of the box. The solar panel comes equipped with battery alligator clamps and 15' of wire.
Safely charge batteries - the on board, smart solar charge controller will not overcharge the battery and turns on and off depending on battery status. It has a digital display and LED indicator lights providing important battery charging information.
- A 180-Watt Folding Solar Panel - 39.5" x 21.5" x 3" (closed), 34lbs.
- Nylon Carrying Case
- 16 Foot UV Protected Cable with Removable Battery Alligator Clamps
- Zamp Solar Plug System for Connecting to Sidewall Ports
- 5-Stage 15-Amp Digital Solar Charge Controller (Lithium Ready)
- Carrying Handle
- Adjustable Tilt Legs
- 25-Year Power Output Warranty
- Solar Panel Weight: 34 lbs
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 39.6" x 21.5" x 3" (closed)
- Generates 10 Amp-Hours In Optimal Light
- 15-Amp 5-Stage Charge Controller
- 6 Battery Type Settings - LiFeP04, LTO, AGM, GEL, Calcium, Conventional lead acid (WET)
- Won't Overcharge
- Auto Start and Stop Depending on Battery Needs
- Digital Display - Shows Amps, Volts & Amp Hours
- LED Indicator Lights Show Battery Condition - 25, 50, 75 & 100% Full
Made in Bend,
Oregon. Zamp Solar started manufacturing solar panels in
the U.S. for use in their kits and systems in 2015. They are one of few
U.S. solar panel manufactures that warranty their panels for use on mobile
applications, like RVs.
Prewired for Solar Ready RVs
Solar Ready RVs come prewired
with Zamp Solar ports. There are two types of ports on SRRVs, a solar sidewall
port and a solar roof cap. A Zamp Solar sticker indicates when an RV’s sidewall
port is already set up to connect to Zamp Solar’s Portable Solar Panels. Each
solar kit includes a 16-foot wire with detachable batter alligator clamps on
the end. Simply pull off the alligator clamps to reveal a plug that fits a Zamp
sidewall solar port.
Use the Zamp Sidewall Solar Port for a quick and easy way to connect
and disconnect your portable.
Extend the range of any Zamp portable
solar panel with a Zamp
Solar 15-foot Extension Cable.