Need More Power? It’s Simple!
Zamp Solar deluxe rooftop solar RV kits are expandable. Zamp has made it very simple to add more panels to any deluxe kit by using any deluxe expansion kit – just mount it and plug it in. Available expansion kits come in 90, 115, and 170-Watts. Any Zamp deluxe kits with a 30-amp charge controller is expandable up to 510-Watts.
Essentially a Plug-N-Play System
Zamp’s Deluxe Systems are designed in a way that the hardest part of installing a kit has been done for you. All the wires have been pre-terminated with the battery connections, and charge controller connections. The only wiring you must do is to simply turn a screwdriver to hold them in place.
- 170-Watt Monocrystalline U.S. Made Solar Panel – 58.3" x 26.4" x 1.5" panel, 24.25 lbs.
- Solar Panel Mounting Feet – Clamp Style Allows Removal for Servicing
- 30 Amp Digital Charge Controller
- Digital Display Showing Amps, Volts and Accumulated Amp-Hours for the Day
- LED Indicator Lights Shows Battery Level – 25, 50, 75 and 100%
- Programmable for 6 Types of Batteries – LiFeP04, LTO, WET, AGM, GEL, Calcium
- Back Feed Protection
- 3 Port Roof Cap – Easily add more POWER!
- Pre-Wired Wiring Kit – With Ring Terminals and Fuses
- No need to cut, splice or crimp wire – Already Done!
- 15’ 8/2 UV Resistant Underground Rated Roof Cap to Charge Controller Wire
- 10’ 8/2 UV Resistant Underground Rated Solar Controller to Battery Wire
- Pre-Wired Fuse Between Battery and Charge Controller
Made in Bend, Oregon. Zamp Solar started manufacturing solar panels in the U.S. for use in their kits and systems in 2015. They are one of few U.S. solar panel manufactures that warranty their panels for use on mobile applications, like RVs.
Prewired for Solar Ready RVs
Zamp Solar comes pre-installed on many of the RVs being manufactured today. Solar Ready RVs come prewired with Zamp Solar ports. There are two types of ports on SRRVs, a solar sidewall port and a solar roof cap. Any RV that comes prewired with a 3-port roof cap can take advantage of simply installing a solar charge controller and a deluxe expansion kit.