The Bantam™ will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam™’s small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
• High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit).
• Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC.
• Small footprint: 4.0”W x 4.0”L x 1.125”T (See side by side comparison to our Original 8-circuit system).
• Bluetooth enabled for use of smart phone/tablet to control the system using the free Bantam app (iOS or Android)
• Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
• Flexibility to add multiple controller types such as: Touchscreen, HD smart controller, hard rocker switches and wirelessly using the Bantam™ app on a smart phone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
• Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with single touchscreen, or infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
• Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25’ foot distance limitation.
• Fully programmable via free Bantam™ app.
• Current monitoring (via touchscreen and app).
• Protection against: Over current, over heat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
• Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut system, and all accessories attached to it, off when battery voltage drops below 11.2VDC.
• Ignition control for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
• Safety lock-out for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
• 16-position terminal block for end user connections (both ground and power).
• Removable dust cover with spots for legends and port identifications.
• Universal mount.
• 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3VDC – 24VDC inputs).
EXTERNAL CONTROLLER OPTIONS
• Third party switches
• Raspberry Pi
• Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
• Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers & more
sPOD systems are NOT waterproof. The Bantam must be installed in a dry location, such as the same location as the factory fuse box (TIPM)